Not dead yet!

But I probably should be. And feel like I am.

I've managed to set a new record of drinking every night for a week straight. My body hurts a lot and I probably shouldn't have done that but when I party, I party hard.

We managed to demolish over a litre and a half of 40% level alcohol.
In our final two nights.

I wanted to party and I got my party. Now I need to recover, lol.

I'd say more but I'll embarrass myself. Though Enzo has video of me so he can do that too, lol.
Just know lots happened.


 (No strip clubs though this isn't like when I was 18 rofl)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here we go fixed it http://gifsound.com/?gif=4.bp.blogspot.com/-D4nZM_UgSvE/UvGyBM0fMtI/AAAAAAAACcg/IJVNDaqyj2s/s1600/1388295067373.gif&v=cu58lmx08oo&s=13

    ReplyDelete