Goodbye Radio Project!

I'm in a stitch for real news.
So long story short I deleted a page and am calling it news. (That's right we're going professional.)

Uni doesn't start til fall, work is the same as it always is. (albeit lower hours means more time to work on projects, but aside from that nothing else to say) I had a small sim city addiction but my projects managed to kick it, so now looks like Sim City Addictions are a thing of the past. (cue cheering.)

Speaking of Projects, I'm planning on ruining PTE for my birthday. (As you may have expected.) I plan on also maybe releasing a little something else I've been working on around that time. (More details later maybe)

Also I'll mention now and remind post again later, but later this month and early next month I'll likely be not posting or doing anything with PTE, as I'll be spending time with a very special guest at that time.

Also Also I revised the Banners and What is PTE pages. And Added a Riccy Rule. Still Deciding what I'm going to do with the Riccy Quiz Page.

Alright that's all the jabber news I got for now. Making up news is hard work.


4 comments:

  1. i need to learn flash someday. just gotta stop being lazy and saying its too hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult, but you can do cool stuff if you do

      Delete
  2. Somehow at the beginning of the year in my agenda book I managed to write in your and Kaitlin's birthdays on the opposite days whooooppsssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh close enough

      I imagine next year you just writing in giant letters over the month of April "BUNCH OF BIRTHDAYS AND EASTER"

      Delete