5 YEARS 5 MANY

PTE TURNS 5 TODAY

How have we made it this far also can I delete PTE yet

No but seriously. I'm proud. Surprised, confused, questioning, contemplating, calculating, asking scientists, surprised again, befuddled, but proud.

Project: Rebirth

To further Celebrate PTE's milestone, I'm revealing exciting news. First and foremost, I'm (technically) bringing back and (essentially) completing the Radio Project. As I've mentioned, I've been given a radio show to run for the duration of my semester. I've decided to name it Radio Free Riccy, Ala flesh the PTE-born idea into an actual show. 

For more details on it, check the NOW RETURNED Radio Page. All updates on that project will be posted there, with regular posts hinting when updating has occured.

As per my previous post, the Tayday Shennanigans page has been deleted.
All other PTE pages have also been edited to commemorate.




No comments:

Post a Comment