Fight me Jenny

I enjoy the new smash bros game out, it's sitting as my favourite so far for one selfish but expectable reason:
Miis.
Though that part isn't what makes it selfish, its making Ric Olzow characters as miis that is.

I was rather entertained though how it turned out, Riccy (had a cowboy hat, heh) was quick but weak, relying on fast attack and sword. Tino was strength with some defense, using fists. Tim was a split attack defense using ranged weapon.
Jenny used fists like tino but was all strength, Amy used a gun like Tim but was all defensive, and Taylor used a sword like Riccy but was pure speed.
Taylor
was
crazy
deadly.

I was thoroughly entertained how ridiculous her character was, and how she'd win every round as long as it was a fight.
I did terrible as her for the homerun challenge (launching a punching bag).
It was fun to play a Ric Olzow fighting game without breaking codes and crashing computers for hours.
But I plan on more RO crap next year so beware or something.

cya on the YEAR IN REVIEW

 

2 comments: