Return of the Radio!

Way back in the day, I made the Radio Project.

As a refresher, I made up about 9 radio stations. They had names, FM numbers, slogans and genres. Then the project was finished as I didn't know what to do from there.

Then came going into broadcasting, which led to the resurgence of the project, and the radio show that was Radio Free Riccy. It ran a solid 8 months, on Shift Radio. Once over, I began focusing more on video, animation/graphic and video game content again. (And kinda sorta comics?)

Now enters the re-resurgence: Gamer Jay found a site called Radionomy, and has used it to bring another of the 9 station ideas to fruition. Gamer Jay FM (Available now and indefinitely unless the station shuts down) is his brainchild, a Video-game-music based radio programme. I've been conscripted into helping him with making jingles and working out whatever kinks we can. Give it a listen if you'd like music while you PTE! (Feature also available on mobile)

GJFM FB: https://www.facebook.com/Gamerjayfm-230344707371396/



Also any feedback/input is always appreciated! Have been racking my brain trying to remember everything I learned in uni...

4 comments:

  1. here the faq if u want https://board.radionomy.com/tools/en/documents/5_PART2_PLANNER_eng.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried listening but it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete