April Snowers

Walls are getting painted. That's the news as of late in my house. We've been trying to make the house look nice as possible. Partly to enjoy it, partly because my mom really wants to downsize.
(There's claimant that she just wants less space to deal with but I sense maybe a boot down the line..)

Soon I'll have easier car access again, as it's becoming bike season. The weather has been stupid as of late though, snowing today because it can. Second winter is such a bother.
Once the car is around more, I should theoretically be able to visit friends more often.
My time is still easily claimed by family though, as the job search continues. I've been doing more research into the industry and its direction itself, since it seems as much as school tried to hint at reality, even it couldn't capture the gravity of what I (and others) are now up against.

Also my april fools joke was a totally legit router. PTE is actually a dog clicker website of the future. I won't explain what that means, because without mystery, what fun would life be? Also adding a new feature from april fools seems somewhat tradition, since the way PTE looks and functions today (and for the past 4 years), the 'stable' design so to speak, is thanks to an april fools prank from 2013.
So there's some trivia for you.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18JQUYgpOlw&index=6

*Not real trivia

(PS: Inspiration for making this real post and maybe others again brought to you by a certain someone.)

4 comments:

  1. do the thing i belive in you

    ReplyDelete
  2. also get the dog clicker joke parody of cookie clicker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the song that the picture linked to!

    ReplyDelete