Music Month #12




Song: Flow - Days

Back in my pre-teen years, I was afraid of 'loving' bands because I figured people would challenge me on knowing what blood type the touring drummer had or judge me for not going to each bands every concert.
Nowadays I care much less and sometimes out-trivia people on some bands anyway, so it's gone full circle.

Anyway, because of that, I didn't have bands back then I followed. That said, I was big into anime at the time, as were my friends. I remember I used to craft certain friends CDs as gifts. They often were mostly anime music, as you might expect. I found new music through their requests, and one song that has always stuck with me is this one.
Never seen Eureka Seven though. 
Judge away, I'm not so easily influenced anymore! Ahaha!


2 comments: