Making the dream ACTUALLY real Feat. Zoo

With such a close title to last post, I'm sure this might get overlooked. But it is important news!
 I've just returned from a two week visit in Hometown. The trip went very well, it was nice catching up with many people! (Shoutout to Zoo)


On that note, the big news is: I'm moving back to Hometown.
Tentative date is June 6, I still gotta book the flight.
More details to come later maybe.

Between now and then I'm going to rework my resume (Now that I have concrete future plans..), Pack all of the things (And try to downsize as much as possible...), and continue working on the Youtube channel whenever possible.
Buddies of mine have started making videos too, so it's become essentially like the new blogger boom. (The blogger boom is how PTE came to be, wherein friends of mine were making blogs and I wanted to get involved.)
Posting is a little harder though, much more work goes into making a video lol. But if I've managed to PTE for so long, Youtube is just the same same but different.

4 comments: