RO Music REview: New Post Series Coming Soon!

The lovely thing about having trouble falling asleep and staying up til 3am is that harebrained  ideas come about much easier in those hours.

Enter RO Music REview: a 54 post series that will have me, Eric Riccy, go through each of my 53 Newgrounds songs, and CRITICALLY review them. The point is to see which of my songs is the best, but through it, see what can be learned from each song. As well, I'll personally rate each song. The 'newest' song is 5 years old, so it's been a long time since I've touched any of these projects, aside from casually re-listening to.

I'll be sure to post the song along with each post, so you can judge along with me!



2 comments:

  1. why u reviewing old stuff when u can be making new stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guess it has to do with the man working 45+ hours a week 🤔

      Delete