RO Music REview: Elemental Zone



 
Title: Elemental Zone
Released: April 5, 2008
Genre: Electronic Music 

Loopy as it is, (get it? heh.) this song certainly has quite a strong intro, and solid melody.
But if it weren't for the pre-genned loops at my aid, it likely would have sounded half as good. 
Would vocals have added? I feel with this genre it can go either way.
At least this song doesn't feel like it's VGM only. But it's got room to improve. 
The release time was due to an inspiration blitz that came with the music making program. I can only reminiscence on that feeling...

Rating: 7.5/10

4 comments:

  1. Definitely getting SSX Tricky menu music vibes again with this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say I'm waiting for my call from EA Sports, but I imagine the call would have micro-transactions.

      Delete