RO Music REview: -Msm- (Hyper Instant Mix)

 


Title: -Msm- (Hyper Instant Mix)
Released: April 17, 2008
Genre: ?? Music?
 
With experimenting comes... output. I think PJ had it right when he reviewed this back in the day with 'This never should have seen the light of day.' This was nothing short of a creative exercise, and the fact it's published is a bit short-sighted. But! For reviewing purposes, I'm glad it exists.
Remixing music in and of itself is an art. And for my first attempt at it, I took an 'okay'(Debatable)  song, and tried to spin it into something more. What was my infatuation with these sets of noises? It's hard to grasp now where my brain was then.
I did throw some other sounds in, and funny enough I think if I had taken those sounds (around the 1:00 mark) and scrapped the basis of the remix, I could've had maybe a semi-decent song in place of this. 
But this did teach me things! It just... is... noise. Oops.
 
Rating: 0/10

1 comment: