RO Music REview: Mad Fiesta (Full w/o lyrics)

 


Title: Mad Fiesta (Full w/o lyrics)
Released: December 14, 2008
Genre: World
 
You'll be hard-pressed to find a version with vocals. I'd struggled with the idea for adding that to my music and it peaked with this song. I designed the tune around the vocals I was going to add, but I admitted defeat whilst recording.
There is or was actual lyrics written for this song. Not sure where that file went.
 The kicker in all this is this song went on without my words to become a bit of a hit. Featured in an online game, and occasionally appearing on youtube.
Structurally it follows what I'd normally do to a T. It shines on its own merit, from the instrument loops chosen to the synth to add flair.
Will a version with lyrics ever come out? Unlikely.
But it's certainly another point for trying something different and garnering success from it.

 Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment