Plug-in Power

I've recently started playing around with plug-ins in Audacity.

I've proceeded to glitch it out a few times, but I've learned a lot. I managed to install a vocoder that is reminiscent of a tool I used in my broadcasting booth days.

Overall it's actually an easier process than you might expect. It helps that this guide exists. I personally love wiki-style guides; I find them so very intuitive.

This doesn't mean new music coming soon per se, but it does mean I'm actually doing something. (And having fun??)

Also through my research I found Princess Problems.

 According to the sources, another of her monikers has been "Plural", of Dj Hmx ft Plural. If that's still not ringing a bell, maybe this might help.



3 comments:

  1. Oooh looking forward to the new album dropping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never even released an official album, nor know how to, but I suppose thats a goal to aim for!

      @Unknown, will keep you in mind~

      Delete