Film, Flash & Other Stuff

Yo Snowfire, I'mma really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, But PJ has the longest Blog post of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Continuing along, Flashes on the way, etc. Nothing new to really say, other than MORE projects PLANNED, but that means nothing until the product is done.

On to film, After a mix-up, PJ was sure that I hated film. This was a misconception, as I was really sick of film, and felt as if I couldnt understand the world of film, nor get into the filming 'mode'. That has changed since then, and mihgt I officially say: I don't hate film.
Speaking of which, 'As soon as I finally get/buy/afford A video camera' (In quotes because I have no idea when this will happen), I have my first Actual Film Project planned. Unlike Flash Projects, Film projects are a little more serious, and don't get dropped as much. I'll hafta ask PJ about what programs and stuff, but that's not til I get my camera.

Now this Film Project I speak of, Is a Mockumentary, Title still in the works, since the project hasn't been started yet due to...a lack in cameras.
This Mockumentary would be all about our family pet Bandit, Aka 'The Fat, Smelly Douchebag who bites people and still manages to be alive.'
It probably doesnt sound too interesting, But I assure you, BANDIT WILL BE HEAVILY INSULTED. It's meant to be a funny joke, A look into the life of Bandit, and also It'll be something to remember bandit by, after he dies. (He's not immortal. OR IS HE?? O_O )

In terms of other stuff, This week is all dramatic, due to a film project that's not my responibility. Basically, we listen to this other class on making a movie, though theyve never touched anything other than a cellphone camera. No scripts, (Extremely) Basic storyboards, really the only thing they gave us was the genre, which is Horror/ Thriller. And even then, you cant make a show from a genre.
So we'll be improvising our asses off these next two days. >_>
But at least its some experience behind a camera. That helps.

Also, Next week, is the individual projects, and I'm working with a girl I know in drama on a skit. I'll be acting, probably a minor role, but you never know. My 'official title' is 'co-directer', but really I'm just going to be helping find more actors and throwing suggestions out there for how the skit should go.

Finally, Something not related to The Longest Blog Post thing, Film, or Flash:
I'm getting 88% In science! :D ...and my report card comes this friday. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment