PTE'S LONGER-THAN-KK'NS-POST POST

It was pretty crazy today.

Kinda a long day, but anyways, it was pretty good. Took some advice I was given to heart, and sure enough it worked. I guess I really just gotta chill out. It's only school, after all.

In other news, I'm part of a movie project thing, Its going to be a horror movie. So far, the only details I have about my character is, he gets thrown off a balcony and dies. Pretty much every character dies, but I think that my character's death will be the most pro one.

Oh yeah, and I just got home. =_= I had to do a In-class essay in Social Studies, Which, to no surprise, was IN CLASS ONLY, But I didn't realize this til it was like, 5 minutes before the bell, so I spent some quality time typing up an essay in the library after school. >_> It really kinda sucked, plus the bus took awhile to arrive. Plus it's cold out, and I figured that my mom got scared and she said 'you're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bel Air', I waited for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought 'Now forget it- Yo homes, to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there; To sit on my throne as fresh prince of Bel Air.

Hrm Let's see what else...
Ah yes, Still working away at Business Penguin. Business Penguin's Lines were good, but The other character's were crap, so I hafta redo half the script v_v; That's what I get for being a picky person. Though I might have PJ do them if he wants, PJ is talented :P

Also, Today's Topic is stolen. From you-guessed-it-KK-N.
Now, It's not like its a contest between PTE and KK-N. KK-N has better posts, BUT PTE HAS LONGER, RANDOMER, AND MORE INFORMATIVE POSTS. It is fact.

Anyways, The stolen topic is Hugs.
Personally, I like hugs better than kisses. I kinda get sick of that plain chocolate flavour, you know?
I mean, Kisses are still good, But I mean, If you put a batch of Kisses and hugs in front of me, I'd probably take the hug.
Speaking of which makes me think of a funny story that happened to me in the past, but If I told it, Snowfire would probably kill me. :D

I Think I'm doing pretty good for the longest post award, So I'll continue rambling. Anyone who reads this will probably skim over it anyway :D

Root Beer. That is the topic.
And man, its an AMAZING drink. We're talking like, awesome in a bottle. Or can. or bottle.
SRSLY GFOGDFSG It's great. I don't even know why I like it so much. It used to be "That drink I always order at restaurants", but now, ITS ROOT BEER :D:D:D Even 5ml of root beer will make a day fulfilling.

But It sucks when I run out. ;_; which happens alot.
And when it does, I go like this:

♪HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE

♪IVE MADE MY MISTAAAAAAAAAAAKES
♪GOT NOWHERE TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUN
♪LIFE GOES OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN

etc. etc.

Basically I turn into a little emo kid and curl up in a corner and cry. Then I go hunting for root beer.
Usually when we're out though, we're COMPLETELY out.

But we buy more eventually. :D

K I think I beat Snowfire now. :D




2 comments: