The Exam and The Trip Switch

I had a math Cumulative Exam at 8am this morning. This really sucked because today was supposed to be grade 12 graduation practice ceremony, so I wasn't actually supposed to need to go to school til 9:30am. However, because of that practice ceremony, My math class was shortened, so the math teachers rescheduled it for this morning instead. Since it was a cumulative exam, I had to go. So I did and it sucked. The worst part was I forgot my locker combo, so I had to leave my backpack unattended underneath a staircase so it wouldn't be stolen. Though the whole exam I was fearful that someone might find it, and either steal it, steal things from it, or think it was a bomb and then the whole school would close down and they'd blame me. So long story short, thank goodness nobody found or touched my backpack! :D

So I'm thinking I should go find out what my locker combo is soon...

Anyway, in other news, not much else going on in the daily life. Pj left for his trip now, but Snowfire is back! :D (From what I've heard anyway) I don't get to go on any trips though, None of my classes really plan to have any field trips. So I'll probably be in this city til July.
On another random note, I've taken up playing pokemon crystal version again, classic Gbc style. :P

Finally, have another legitimate youtube link to a cool song. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment