Stay C.A.L.M.!

I've been lazy these past few days. Sleep, Watch Movies, Browse the internet, Sleep more, etc. has been all I do. Though today I was somewhat productive, in which I did go biking, Got slurpees [Always Good] and bought some movie props for an upcoming project I have planned. I also wrote a script this morning. I guess you could say that this has been the first time in days that I was not truly lazy then.

Now then, in CALM [Career & Life Management], I'm stuck doing this really annoying project. Not only that, but all the career, career, future, future, university, university has got me anxious like I was in grade 10. I shouldn't really fear what's ahead, but I dunno, I just kinda do.
Anyway, This project is supposed to simulate how life will be like when I'm 20-something and I move out. It's mostly calculating and finding an actual apartment except I won't actually buy it, plus I gotta figure out utilities and groceries and taxes and other things. I know this is good skill to learn, but with this project it's 16 pages of text so it feels unrealistic and a pain in the ass. The only difference is this is also increasing anxiety.
The reason I'm posting about this is I devised a way to make the project more interesting. Well, sort of. It's not really the project, but its a way better simulation of moving out of my parents house than a 16 page assignment. Basically, I made myself a Sim, on Sims 3. So far, My Sim's got a job, a house and no money. Just like the 16 page project! :D

Finally, Here's a link to a cool song and a link to a cool site which has information about other crap I'm doing. Now then, I shall go continue fixing up base 50. :P

2 comments:

  1. MAAAAAAAAGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magmar is a pretty cool pokemon, he wears glasses and doesnt afraid of anything

    ReplyDelete