Jet Set July

Jet Set July is coming! It's still pretty far off though. However, It is definite at this point. The means of transportation is still being figured out, as it partly depends on if I pass my driver's exam in June. If I pass, I'll likely be roadtripping to winnipeg with my mom, in which we'll take turns driving. (Driving 16 hours on the highway is tiring after all.) If I fail, I'm not sure what will happen, either we'll take a plane or I'll be stuck here. I dunno though, so we'll see what happens. I don't have any other details to release at this point, other than the name of the event being Jet Set July. And that so far the best slogan I could come up with is 'Ready! Jet Set! Go!'

In other news, I started recording Business Penguin Lines. My cousin also helped me rewrite the script a bit, so now the jokes aren't as stale. You could almost call it funny! :D I'll be mentioning him as a writer in the credits.

Also, I herd there is already controversy over the Jenny's Show 2 idea. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment