GUISE GUISE HAY GUISE

-*EDIT:*- Not Tonight. She's not feeling well. But she said sometime later. We'll see if that actually happens.

I'm going to go Shopping at like 3am today with my sister. Just for the hell of it.
At least I think I am, unless she changes her mind randomly. She tends to do that a lot, actually.


In other news, TODAY IS K-DAY!!!!!!!! And for those of you who don't know what that is, or don't remember, it's that special time of year where people celebrate...whatever the 'k' stands for. Some say it stands for kids. Others say it stands for my last name. To be honest, I actually dunno what it does stand for. All I know is, it was originally the day to open gifts early, and celebrate friendship. Though I cannot host or attend parties like I used to due to circumstances, I still continue to celebrate it. (Hopefully With A late night shopping adventure this year :P)

I'll make another post later about my adventure maybe. Or just a merry xmas post. Or both. Haven't decided yet.

1 comment: