Cleaning Up

As I will be doing much cleaning and packing for my move coming soon, my time spent on the computer may or may not be affected. (I'm lazy and slow, so either the rooms gonna take me awhile or I'll be too lazy to start and get into trouble and either way its gonna take awhile)
This has no negative repercussions or really any repercussions concerning anyone at all, other than less MSN-ing and general delay on responsive type things. (including but not limited to Big 7 updating)

In other news I was also thinking about sorting out my files again, as I've gained a rather comic (well I see it as comic anyway) issue. My folders have all become flooded with folder content-related...stuff.... and so now finding stuff that isn't... yeah... is becoming hard to do! So I might have to delete... that stuff... that is flooding those folders. Also THIS because I finally updated it again :P (And for one of the last times~~~)

4 comments: