The final exam; The end of 1000; The Big 7

By the sounds of it, everyone else is already done school, exams and all. I envy that, because I still got 1 more to go. Though I'm sure I've already mentioned that fact many many times already. Studying isn't going to well though. :/

In other news, The epic countdown that was started well over 2 years ago is coming to a close very soon. July 1st, 2011, the day set to be the finish date for 1000, is a mere 11 days away. (Or 10, if you don't count July 1st) I dunno what I'm going to do for it yet.

Speaking of countdowns, another epic countdown just a week further of 1000's end is also raising excitement. The Big 7, as I call it (Named since it happens on 7/7), will be the true beginning of summer for me, as not only will I be visiting my hometown that day, but I will ALSO BE MOVING BACK!

I'll be adding countdowns to PTE for both events soon. I'll try not to let the future distract me from here and now. No guarantees though. :P

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome cuz you never really expected 1000 to actually end with you moving back to the peg, and now it is :P so the Big 7 is really more like an extension of 1000

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrads made it this far without killing anybody. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Snowfire: That is true, though PJ and I never expected that 1000 would end with us both getting what we were striving for :P

    @Jay: lolwut

    ReplyDelete