Painting Sunday

So the wall has began being painted! I'm not spoiling how AWESOME! it is here, but I will tell you that as it stands, it's exactly as awesome as I predicted. :P

In other news, I got held up by 2 trains today, while bussing.

Unrelatedly, I still like trains.

Finally, I'm thinking about makin' some Riccy-plays-minecraft-while-making-unrelated-commentary videos for my regular bad* youtube channel, to give it some actual content.

*Where 'bad' is in the context that I admit my youtube channel is lacking in quality content; not the context of a statement of self hatred because I made said channel. And Samara, IMO, I'm not being paranoid by clarifying this. ;P


3 comments:

  1. Oh ric, you blow everything I say way out of proportion

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome hafta take a photo when done lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty terrible when it comes to proportions ;P

    ReplyDelete