551 and feeling dead

The first paragraph is light
the second is decent, but uncited
the third is non existant
the conclusion is non existant

and man i really wanna go to bed ;_; im calling it quits soon, writing an essay with an overtired mind is a bad idea. i mean, overtired minds are the ones that make the bad mistakes, like not properly citing things and then getting called on for plagiarism. i'd much rather take a 0 on this and lose 30% of my entire grade than mess up at 4am and not properly cite something, and end up getting banned from all universities.

In my opinion I'm still putting more effort into this than I should, but thats only because I dont really know exactly what I'm doing. It's kinda like using fancy new machinery without reading the manual first: Damage imminent.

Sad that I could write so much here. Too bad this isnt my essay.

Have a pretty picture while I rack the few remaining awake braincells I have left:

No comments:

Post a Comment