650 and destroyed

i dunno how im gonna come up with another half of this essay. i might skimp at roughly 1000 maybe.

my circuits are fried. my eyes are barely opening. the keyboard makes an awful pillow.

hope isnt totally lost yet. I have the morning. I have classes at 1pm, meaning i dont leave til 11, meaning if i wake up at

wait

if i fall asleep at 4, wake at 8, ready by 9

then id have 2 hours to do what i can.

and after that, take the 'you have one week after, with 1 grade dropped etc.'

this assignment came up way too fast on me

frickin university

fricken time dissappearing fast and frickin assignments up the ass

like i dont even purposely leave these things til the last minute

what was i doing last week when i couldve been doing this? struggling with a stats assignment
after that? stats exam
after that? i was already struggling with this (sunday) and then BOOM tuesday night/wednesday morning 3am.

it kills me how much this month has been a slammer.

anyway

8am. the final attempt.

the biggest issue will be finding more goddamn sources.

and writing the last paragraph(s).

but hey, i made it halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment