Screwy

So I'm having trouble with essays as usual. My latest claim to failure is a project which I can barely start because I can't figure out exactly what is required worth shit. I've asked friends but I still can't figure shit out. And I'd ask the teacher except he's a nondescript knob.

Besides that preoccupation, I also had a bad drinking experience recently (see: suddenly alcohol sucks) which had led me to feel ultra depressed and uncertain of many things. A phone call to new city helped, but I'm still feeling uneasy as fuck.

I guess that's what sums up me right now: Unease. Focus is lacking. Things just don't seem right.

The worst part is, with all this screwiness, trying to explain it only serves to make me feel like a drama queen or some shit.

Maybe I should just try to work on Jenny's Quiz.







2 comments:

  1. Nah, you aren't a drama queen, life is just hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope thats all this is.

    Because this doesn't make any sense, and it's driving me mad.

    ReplyDelete