Fishing Trip!

My friend Mike had sent me a message awhile back asking if I wanted to come fishing, but for whatever reason that day I had been busy so we decided to postpone the plan.

Til today that is, when he texted me and we set a plan in motion! We headed out to a place called Garson, which turned out to be closed, so we headed over to Lockport instead, and fished in the river. I didn't realize how much of a noob I still am at fishing lol, I managed to lose the end of the line like 6 times, and one time was just from failing at casting. However it was a fun trip, and I managed to catch 3 fish! (Or two because I think I caught the same fish twice lol) Mike caught about 5 fish himself.

In other news, still no responses from other places I've applied to for jobs. (AKA no more 'bites' as anticipated. See post "Takin Care of Business" (May 2012) ) I have the one place which is looking promising, but we'll see what happens.

Also I've been toying with the idea of Jenny 4. I should probably finish BP EP 3 first though lol






Also I may add more Riccy Rules at some point. Or start a new list.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being able to catch those fish :) You're probably better than it than I am. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Nah, fishing has a lot of luck involved, I'm sure you'd do as well as I did if you tried :P or maybe better! you never know

    ReplyDelete