Twin Fates

My world is insane as usual, and here's the latest on why I might die from stress soon:

JOB

A mishap nearly cost me the one shot at a job that I've been perusing, and now a phone call tomorrow morning must try to remedy the situation before my fate on that gets sealed.

TWIN FATES

The phone call tomorrow may very well determine whether I stay in Hometown or go back to New City. Staying here means work, not seeing anybody and my grandmother in New City and my cousin coming to stay in New City being disappointed.
Going means disappointing everybody here, including my girlfriend, losing out on a job, delaying school by a year, and trying to find work in New City.

Basically both fates burn me in different ways. And knowing such has me feeling down again.



FEEL THAT FEEL

Because of my down feeling, a recent call with my mom ended abruptly because I made her feel down, therefore making her not want to talk to me, therefore leading to a short call. Which in turn added fuel to my already down feeling.

WHY LIFE

WHY


Also I am now continuing Riccy Rules, Because 50 isn't  clearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment