Done

After several months of working and reworking it, The Riccy Rules are officially (or as official as it can be) complete. This means rules will not be edited, none more added, and next to never happening for taking any out either.
Riccy Rules will be moving to its own page soon, so you won't have to see it everytime you visit PTE.

In other news, I'm actually starting to get some codes right, so the experiments for the next game are making progress. It's still not quite what i want, but I plan to start production of the actual game anyway soon. I'm tired of experimenting and I want to just start. Plus posting post after post about 'cant get it right, starting soon though' is frustrating me as much as not making the game is. I'm going to wing it in production, so we'll see what happens.

Also I have 2 exams this semester, they both happen early december, leaving potential time to stay and visit here.



No comments:

Post a Comment