Hey lets have another blog post

Assignments and tests are beginning to stack, and after a one month quiet bliss, its unexpectedly stressful. That and work on top of it is making things worse.

A recent friday night excursion has led me to be stuck without my backpack and books until Tuesday, which really sucks because I have a test on Tuesday which I can't study for now. Not only that, but there's an assignment due Wednesday in another class which I now can't use my notes to help me understand the assignment. Luckily there's a website that can help me with it, but it's still going to be brutal.

I've learned from that Friday night now that I make stupid decisions while drunk, which is something I'm going to have to keep in mind the next time I drink. It makes sense though, figuring my judgement is impaired and stuff, it's just annoying that I didn't think it through and have to suffer for it.

Finally, I'm still mulling over the next Jenny game. The main persisting issue has been coding errors, which has led me to scrap a code, thus putting me back at square 1. This entire next Jenny Game is actually a rather frustrating situation, as everything I've imagined thus far I haven't and can't truly achieve, meaning I've had to scrap idea after idea, while trying to decide if plat-formers are even something I'm ready for.
My next plan is to experiment with an R-Type/Mario crossover idea, which will be tried as soon as life loosens its grip around my neck. In the meantime, work/school will take an obvious much higher precedence. 




No comments:

Post a Comment