The loop ends

And may this be the last year I celebrate endless 8. As fun as it is annoying Snowfire, going through nearly 2 weeks straight of work, getting sick from life cereal, getting sick from vending machine hamburgers, and burning in the hot summer sun are all things I'd prefer not imagining repeating a few billion times.

I'm still 'lol no school just working' for the time being. I kinda feel like a burnout at this point, but I remain optimistic on finding some post secondary institute and courses and direction and stuff so that I don't remain an eternal loser lot guy.

In other news that isn't gloomier than everything dying and winter coming, I started a sims 2 phase. (or restarted?) I find I enjoy just building ridiculous houses, mostly like mansions and stuff, I've made a few people too but nothing too creative. I'm debating making videos about the things I build, or one of me building something, just for fun. Figuring the latest vid on my channel is me making faces to a song, I'm sure house building videos to random music would fit riiiight in.

gee how do i not have 6000000 subs

/sarcasm






No comments:

Post a Comment