party city meltdown

I had my radio interview.

It went alright, but I have a feeling from the way the instructors were talking that I won't get in for lack of prior radio knowledge. I found out that theres an entry level radio job that doesnt require previous experience, just have to be eligible and pass the interview, so thats an option I'll be looking into. I'm more interested in getting library tech and going places with that instead though. I really dont mind a very quiet, slow job. Especially if it pays decently. At the end of the day, my job needs to support me and my future kin, and if I can do it in a safe and stable job, that wins for me.

We'll see what happens with it though. Either acceptance, waiting list, or rejection. Will post response when it comes.

In other news, The one and only Enzo is in town. Prepare for chaos, as this week (jan 28- feb 4) Enzo will be in New City to party with me. Most posts will likely come as I tell about our wacky, wacky adventures.

Dont worry Ill stay out of jail trouble k


2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCwiRj2c4k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont worry ill stay out of trouble
      and make it double

      Delete