PTE V-DAY POST SPECIAL

PTE has been backlogged and I meant to make many more posts these past few days but sadly I've been super busy with skiing, working, skiing, roller skating, pool playing and skiing that I've found very little time to make posts or spend the time to think about what to even post.
Some things that have happened in literally the past 48 hours is: Trixie got super sick (shes on meds now), We have bought a new vehicle (getting it next week, planning to use it for roadtripping in the spring/summer), and I have just put in a request for time off for a potential hometown trip. (That's all info I'm releasing atm until things become more definite.)

In more V-Day relevant news, PTE has been coated in a new flavourful background and a new banner has been made referencing a certain someone viewing PTE in class when the Vagina Banner was up last year.

Have you ever noticed how weird PTE is?
I blame me lol.



3 comments: