The Art of Crashing PTE

I've been thinking about PTE posts for awhile now. Such a fact shouldn't be very surprising since I made a post awhile back about hating PTE and wanting to shut it down. I've moved far past that point, but I do find that whereas it's easiest to post posts relevant to whats happening in my life, I feel like PTE could be a lot more than that.

I've been toying with ideas about how I could do things differently. One idea I've toyed with is the idea of making posts that are specifically about a topic and are just long opinion pieces on how I feel about that topic. The idea is my opinion would likely garner more comments because arguing opinions is something most enjoy.

Another idea I had was to make PTE have certain weeks or months dedicated to certain things. i.e. all posts in march relating to luck in some way, all posts in april mentioning events, that sort of thing.

I'm good with ideas but I still see comments as the success rate of a post, and I don't wanna do something big for 0 comments. (Someday I may disable comments so I'll stop thinknig this way lol.)

It seems I'm as good at blogging as I was at vlogging.




2 comments:

  1. Comment
    Also, what you're planning on doing with PTE makes me think of this YouTube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxu3mVAacTdrLPfwTsAEUzg

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 PTE Fuel
    Also haha I can see how you thought of that, with my third paragraph (read: sentence) and all.

    ReplyDelete