"Epic Longcoat" (AKA "The Whorejacket") Retires

I thought about making a smart,insightful PTE post to try to give a good reason to comment.
But then I remembered this is PTE and naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

So this jacket I had for the past 5 years. Or maybe 4. I had to retire it, zipper broke. Like it's stuck together and it's done. Sad too cuz I really liked using that jacket for work.
That jacket had been used all 3 years of high school, was there for Animanga-R, was used for the two hometown years. (After my other winter one broke and a certain someone made me stop using it...) This jacket saw the world. ...Of winter. It withstood blizzards and -50 and the washing machine about 100 times.
It got its nickname of Epic Longcoat because of its absurd length. It was legit a trench-coat, but used more legally. Some always classified it as a trench-coat. It was also known later on as the whorejacket, for when the zipper began to break, its initial loss of function was to slowly unzip from the top, exposing my chest constantly. (There was nothing of interest to see however. But the name was worth explaining and a conversation starter so there you go.)
So in short, just as the Tank Watch is now gone, (Band is broken indefinitely) we now see the passing of another great Ric-Olzow thing.

Unrelated: I got an awesome new jacket, no nickname for it yet though!



4 comments: