PTE Lore?

As you may or may not have noticed, PTE has a new page. This page is probably a little late to be posted, but I somehow didn't think of making one until recently. I highly doubt it will attract any new visitors, but at least it helps PTE make a little more sense. (?)

This brings me to PTE Lore. Figuring it helps as a beginners guide to PTE, I've compiled a list of terms that are PTE-specific. (Also if "lore" is incorrectly being used please mention so because I'd like to not look like a 12 year old.)
This list, similarly to the Riccy Rules, is open for debate, and for new terms to be added. Different than the RR however, These terms are also open for redefinition, if the new definition is more clearer or explicative of the term at hand than the previous one.
(And for  PTE's commentators, you're likely mentioned in it!)

PTE remains experimental as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment