Riccy-21

heyyyyyy remember riccy-18?
no?
Strip club?
Yes?
ok cool.

abridged version is I did that cuz I wanted to feel like a true adult. It was the craziest thing I could think of, at the time it was super cool and yeah.

Now I'm old as dirt and am not planning on going to one this time. But the banner is a playful nod to that time.

(I also re-read that post and wow I sound so much different.)

There was a time also when a certain someone's guy wasn't sure if he could be friends with me because I did the strip club thing. Good times. We're good friends now. (I also learned about that certain someone actually saying something along the lines of "Ric's been my friend since too long, he's batshit insane but he is who he is." +respect to them I tell ye.)

alright im done rambling, yay for being 21

only 179 years to go.

I'll make another post later if I do something cool  k.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. also would be cool if banner was interactive

      Delete
    2. thanks yo

      also I guess, took me longer than expected to copy though so didnt have time before birthday

      Delete
  2. I enjoy the pissed off Kaitlin :P

    ReplyDelete