Solutions!

It is abundantly clear to me now that my 'off-ness' is nothing short of an unexpected by-product of quitting my first job ever. The rush of new emotions and 'what ifs' and 'what now' thoughts led to me being rather volatile, however the rush has passed and I'm now slowly getting used to the idea of work's out, school's in.

I found a solution to my little dog conundrum. 'Found' may be a bit preemptive, but I bought a dog whistle so I can maybe deter both dogs from contact. I'll be testing it and improving on my methods as the situations unfold.
Fingers crossed this shit doesn't become some lawsuit. I'll win.

On a lighter note, I found a song that I was having trouble finding. I kind of pride on my ability to find any song based on some little bit of knowledge on it, though I'm aware programs exist that floor any amount of skill I may gain.
A man can dream.



Oh yeah I also updated the What is PTE page ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment