RFR and the Troublesome Stomach

In regards to Radio Free Riccy, absolutely nothing is being done on a time swap thing so abridged version I've posted my original time slot and am sticking with it unless something actually happens. The Radio page has been updated. Also I may post chunks of my show on PTE for those who miss it (would be 15-30 minutes and probably the 'best' 15-30 minutes.)

More on that later.

In other news, It's hard to call this news because it's such a frequent event. My stomach has been giving me trouble as always, especially more than usual lately. In response to this, my ill states(sssssss) have inspired me to create a silly knockoff of the 'Advice Dog/Courage Wolf' meme.

It's made in MS Paint, so you know it's quality.

Anyway, for todays picture, The TROUBLESOME STOMACH:












 And if it so inspires you, here's the template of the highest quality drawn stomach in the world:
brb, need to recover

No comments:

Post a Comment