Moving Forward

Get it?
Cuz PTE is a train?
And trains move forw-

ok I'll stop.

heheheheheh

In real news, You may notice a new tab. Gone are the days when I switch everything on PTE like musical chairs. I realize that a stable website tends to tell its visitors what it's doing instead of rearranging everything every 5 minutes leading to a confusing constant mess.

Hey it only took 5 years but I'M LEARNING!

So this new tab is the "Games" tab, which I know is real original.
Abbridged version is I've realized that uploading my work to Newgrounds is good for critiquing and getting known, however because of wanting to make small stuff that takes a day as opposed to big stuff that takes half a year, the lack of game length makes it hard to get much judgement on Newgrounds aside from "Make it longer" and "make it suck less" (and "Pjs stage is impossible").
That had created a conundrum as I want to make stuff and show it to people but I don't wanna have a billion low rated little games on my account.

The Solution? PTEr's get to see what sort of crazy little games I come up with! Each new one will be mentioned in a post (Like today for example, Which RO character has been bumped off. Now you can check out the latest!!: "PTE'D-HER-WAT")
I'll try to keep my games relative to PTE to make it make more sense as an addition to PTE. However I won't make any guarantees that every game will be.
I will guarentee however that no games will be "Jenny's Show Tier", in that I will try to make games that could be showed to a 5 year old without scarring them for life.
So E rated games.

 I'm also contemplating doing some sort of PTE Affiliations type thing. I was originally thinking of doing a free advert type thing, but I wonder if it'd be more beneficial for whoever gets involved to have their name posted on a wall of affiliates as opposed to being a 1 in x shot of showing up. (Plus advert style has the stigma of being an advert, so random visitors would be less likely to click on it.) (I also am uncertain how Blogger would feel about me making my own version of advertising. Granted it would be free for both parties, but I'd still probably find a boundary...)

I am looking for opinions, please rip apart my silly ideas. (Only If you wanna though...)


No comments:

Post a Comment