Post-Halloween

I took forefront in candy handing out this year, and though I was nervous about it (some things never change...) I did it with great success!
My dog was a knucklehead about it but ehhhh she's a noob what can I do.
 Also anyone who enjoys cuteness should envy me because my customers would cause the strongest of hearts to palpitate.

 On a different note, as per promised, I have roughly my next year courses to explain. I say roughly because I haven't gotten into the last one as of yet, but big money no whammy...
Anyway, I'll have 'Advanced Radio Operations', which is a required course and also just the next semester extension of a course I'm in. I'll be (hopefully) in 'Radio commercial Writing', that one will fit my schedule perfectly, else I'll be in 'Radio News' and the story changes. (All pun intended.)
For my program, those are the required courses. For electives:
"Innovation" (Science-y Gen-ed)
"Conflict and the social context" (Psych-y Gen-Ed)
"Intro to Public Speaking" (Self Explanitory)

Here's to hoping that all goes fine and dandy.

One final thing I'll bring up in this post is the fact I might be in a live improv show.
Remember how I said I'd say more about improv club later?
yeah I dropped the ball THIS IS LATER
So anyway, I signed up for this inadvertently, because I thought it was something I was supposed to do, as opposed to optional. Now that I know, I could opt out. That said I feel like I should at least try doing a show once. If I hate it or ruin things horribly then okay fair but AT LEAST IM TRYING THINGS CMON LOOK AT ME GO
Anyway, as you might have guessed from above: my view on Improv has IMPROVed (im on fire woo) to the point where I've been still consistently going to it every week. I'm still awful at speaking to crowds and going up on stage but there has been a (though marginal) noticeable difference in ability to get up and words. General communication remains iffy. (RICE reference goes here)

You've been successfully updated on the happenings of Eric Riccy. Press OK to continue.


4 comments:

  1. i dident hand out candy my mom and dad did. but i did eat the leftover candys. we got like no people at our house so there was alot left over. also watched some ghost stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky lucky. Yeah that seems to be common in Hometown now. nice!

      Delete
  2. Woo! Always good to try something once, and it might help you with the talking portion of your radio show, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's at least good fuel for a potential future post too.

      Delete