Homebound

It's as official as it can get: The plan is set, the dates are named, the halfway hotel is booked. December 18th after my last exam, I am peace-ing out of New City.
Only for a visit though.

I'll be there for roughly 15 days, back early January. Not sure if PTE posting will be affected (I'm bringing my laptop and hope to at least get to do the year in review), if it is here's the warning.

This trip has great magnitude as it will be the first Christmas spent in Hometown in over 7 years. (While living there I always flew back, and when I was here...well, I was here.)

To Hometowners:
-Yes we're driving
-Yes this means I'll have transport means
-But that means ya gotta work with me cuz I work around 3 schedules.
-Both parents and I are going.

I think I covered all the details, but in case I missed something...comment section open as always.

words words words.

4 comments: