"Make a real post"

Schools almost finally finishing this semester. I still have two assignments left (and could potentially still get a third today...), which one of the two are due during exams, which I find really irritating. Especially cuz I have an exam the morning its due. And a final test two days prior of that exam. There's going to be very limited study time...

I may be going home(town) for Christmas. It's confirmed as far as I'm concerned, the only things left in the way is my dad has a work trip right before it so details are being bumped out. (Plus my last exam is right before estimated departure day also) Length is also still indeterminate.
More details when available.

Ric-Olzow things have taken a backseat and then some due to the busy nature of school. I have no idea how JQ ever when at school, though being in general studies may be the reason..


Radio Free Riccy will have it's potential final show for this semester on this Saturday. Thereafter the shows will be optional until semester two, but the only other show i could do is one on the 13th. I'll be out of town (see above) for any thereafter until January.
I may not do the one on the 13th for studying and packing.

weo weo real posttttttt


No comments:

Post a Comment