Dopyrights

Remember that post back in September where I introduced that character? If not a convenient link should be there..anyway, that character was a Realgen of a friend at uni, which got fine tuned and named since then. Here's how he looks now:


The "Mr. University" tagline is actually in reference to a new series of comics I've been working on. (Technicallytwo other people have drawn a comic each...) They're loose-leaf sketches as always, but I've been contemplating turning them digitally and posting them. Where is just the question...I never know where I should be posting my comics.
Then again I never know what to do about anything Ric Olzow so welcome to the great secret shh dont tell anyone k.

This 'Mr. University' comic features mostly Dyland and is about antics in University life.

As for Dyland's logo...its a parody of the copy right logo (which is apparently copyrighted, what) which suits the character since its inspiration got associated with positively viewing copyrighting. (And also wears copyrighted logos in the places the D symbols are)

As far as I know D with a circle around it isn't copywritten, but maybe someday.
BY ME
EVIL LAUGHTER

thats all for now, cya for Jen- ANNIVERSARY POST!




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. not in Mr University, as it's been based around uni here, but you are in:
      -Jennys Quiz
      -PTE banners
      -What is PTE page

      And one of the forefront of Realgen characters. I should feature GJ more...

      Delete
    2. yes cuse i am awsome

      Delete