Radio Free Riccy: The Returnening

As promised, I have got word of when Radio Free Riccy will be airing for this semester (January-April).
The new time is scheduled for Sundays, 2-4pm MST/MDT. I have no issue with this time slot, however there is still time for switching around, so I could be bumped yet.

This post isn't all just RFR though. (I mean c'mon I know everyone loves it but it's like Ric Olzow content: I gotta not post it constantly like a broken record)

Today was the first day back, and with one class, a very nice day back. The one class I had was 'Conflict and the social context', which so far seems quite interesting. As long as it's not like Microeconomics, I can roll. (Course started out straight forward and turned into an overlapping formulas class)
I have yet to start any course specific classes yet (Starting Monday). I expect those to drag me through the mud the worst. (Or "Innovation", its considered maths/science stream)
As I've found though this is speculation and reality will have the final say.

Das all for now, I'mma go work on a thing.



1 comment:

  1. http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/053/b/f/pretty_cure_inspirational_meme_by_gallantwolfaura-d4qma46.png

    ReplyDelete