Crush Rush

So yes I am in the crushrush (Megaspeech due tomorrow, documentary due wednesday, mega assignment 2 being assigned today for gned, saint riccy upcoming, live show upcoming, still another promo due, exams 2-4 days after schools end so I need to be studing now, you get the picture.)

But my entire household seems to be in a similar boat. My mom especially, with her physio stuff, is feeling it, as she's doing her contract work again as well, and her new job on top of that. Her days are as packed as mine, and (sorta) comically, very similar in format to mine, with early mornings at the weeks start with many places to go and heavy workloads at the weekend.

Hers continues longer through April than mine though, April 20 will be a mutually appreciated day however, as she has her anniversary off at least. (And my slowly less and less enjoyable birthday. Get old and suffer crushrush/exam studying. What BS. At least there's the 24th..)

At least I made a warning post. Breathing room is hard to find.




2 comments: