I wanna take you for a ride (The tetralemma conclusion)

SO I am locked in to all 5 classes now and in the next 3 weeks have about 20 things due.
It's gonna be a wild rideeeeeeeeeeeeee

Because of the MAXIMUM WORKLOAD, PTE may get spotty, or if something eats my brains, get some posts of anguish.
TL;DR you're either getting zero or 100000 posts coming soon. ...So business as usual.

In actually related news, on that list of 20 things is Saint Riccy. Read more about that here.

Sorry in advance if every post after this one is crazy.

The end is April 20 (Final of the Final exams).

4 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epIDvFAn9EU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, this time of year is always crazy. And either way you're still doing better than my 0-1 posts per month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, I'm definitely not alone in the headless chicken feeling. I suppose, whether thats 'better' is debateable. I definitely like my KK-n posts though. Also I suppose you don't hear about it when you go a week without posting...dem PTErs.

      Delete