Bustin Out

Here they are, there they went. Two exams come and gone in a matter of no time. Honestly, I really liked having them as close to the end of school as they were. There was no dragging out and stressing, they just whipped by.

The Public speech exam felt like it went really good. I know thats a bad sign, but there was very little on the exam that really surprised me or made me scratch my head. I think maybe 1-2 questions tops, but overall it was smooth as butter. Fingers crossed for the mark to reflect that...

The Science-y class exam was a perfect exam for that class. It had the exact same frustrations and errors as the assignments and quizzes had. I could tell the teacher genuinely tried to make it a good exam though, and to that I will say that though it had inherent flaws (I made a 70 question quiz game I can judge this shiz) overall it still seemed like a pretty fair exam.

That said I guarentee I didn't get 100. Or 90. Probably not even 80.
Ah well, buh bye 4.0oooooooooo.

So now that schools out, that begs the question: Whats next?

First of all, not binge watching animes like Planetes. Sorry to a certain someone whos hoping I will, I am planning to check it out but I'm not planning to let it eat my time...(famous last words...)

I want to be productive! I've been toying with RO ideas as usual (I wanna play with the coding of survive the music, maybe I can improve it to a passable standard! Plus now that I've sat on it for so long I've had ample time to think on how I wanna remake it better.)

One of my instructors also got in contact with a local recording company, and if all works out, I may get a professional voice demo done! Which may help me figure out better voice act skills, meaning my recordings would be worth animating...the ball could roll...
Or some radio station or dub company might be interested! A man can dream.

I'm still also planning to apply for station manager, just gotta get my shiz together/fix my resume up. Which is another thing on the list. My mom is also looking into trying to get me a stocking job if the station manager gambit doesn't pan out, which would occupy my summer post-trip.


Oh yeah btw I'm going to hometown next month. Whoops-



2 comments: