Riccy Day!

Aka my birthday, was yesterday.
I spent it dragging my overtired self through final classes, which were not super enjoyable when you feel like a zombie.
I got many birthday wishes though, which really brightened up my day.
My mom also decided she wanted me to have a birthday dinner, so pizza.
Always good.
I then proceeded to stay up til 2am working on Saint Riccy. More about that on the Dev Blog.

I'm finally done classes, now it's just 2 exams to go.
Then spring classes.
I'm thinking of applying for Station Manager for next year. I dunno what I'd be in for, and I realize I'm a suck when it comes to authority, but I can be strict about having things a certain way.

I also have to organize my cds, and find out how many I truly have now. I'm sure I have a collection of at least 30 CDs of my own.

Also if you understand why I post this picture then +10 cool points for you.*


* Cool points have no value and cannot be redeemed in any way. But hey, you're that much cooler if you have 'em.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. relevent song is relevent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6xRSafBV8o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think being station manager would be a great experience even if it is hard at first :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed :)
      I'm not too worried if it's hard persay, more if it's a scapegoat-esque job. I'd hate to be doin something where I have to deal with blame for things I wasn't responsible for and things I couldnt control.
      Cough Broken box post cough
      Cough derpo cough
      cough life cough

      Delete