The new set-up

My cousin had a headache and a half trying to build me a new machine, but 2 usb internet sticks that failed and 3 os's later, I have a working machine. One on Kubuntu (linux) no less.

It's working out pretty well so far. My new machine can't run flash, so my upstairs laptop is planned to be my new 'work' comp and run it instead, being as it still runs windows. The hope is that it doesnt get too bogged down by such a large program, but aside from my files and it, theres not much on the laptop. Plus all the files on the laptop are on a portable offline safely if it does.
I just gotta install all the programs on the laptop now.

Aside from computer business, not much else has been going on. There's a mad heat wave here (I think its 33 celsius today?) which is pleasant to a point, but even I can overheat.





2 comments:

  1. Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never trust an operating system.

      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

      Delete