All mighty idiot

I've been pretty bad for keeping PTE stocked with posts, but frankly theres not been much aside from work and watching cartoons going on.

Until now anyway. I recently checked my business email as I needed to re-validate my NG account (The one that hosts all the Jenny games) only to find an e-mail sent related to my station manager application.
It was the e-mail for my interview. It had been sent there because that e-mail had been the one on my resume.
I can only kick myself. I sent my resume through my school e-mail and assumed any further response would come the same way, not realizing I'd given them my business e-mail to communicate too.
Hindsight is 20/20 and I am an idiot.

Ah well.

In other news where my brain hasn't been scrambled eggs, I've potentially got my voice demo thing set up now. It will occur tomorrow. I have printed off some scripts from old ads, all based around  jobs I have/had. (1 on cars, 1 on oil and 1 on derpo. Full endless eight is beautiful.)
Hopefully they work alright. I've been practicing them but don't have them super memorized well.
I am nervous for tomorrow and hope the recording goes smoothly and well. Updates after that happens.

Finally, the cartoon I've been obsessed with is Gravity Falls. No point in keeping that incognito. LL introduced it to me. It's a very odd and silly cartoon, which I've enjoyed its random style. Helps me think up how I'd maybe do RO stuff. Riccy Rule 53.

Until next post!


Things might get w8ird n8xt month.

2 comments: